CALLING ALL GAS SERVICE / REPAIR ENGINEERS!
Due to new work streams, here at ADS we are looking for experienced Gas Service / Repair Engineers to join our team working in Wales.
As a fast-growing family-run company, which has been established for over 20 years, we have built our reputation on Providing expert quality, precision, and timeless service to the electrical mechanical, heating and building services throughout Wales.
Our employers are at the heart of what we do and have exciting new career opportunities.
As an experienced Gas Service / Repair Engineer you will work closely with our business support teams and spend the entirety of the day out of the office working in our clients homes providing safety and compliance work
• Company Van
• Fuel Card
• Van Stock
• Part Uniform and PPE
• PDA / Phone or Tablet
• Paid Holidays
• Training & Mentorship
• Additional Training Available
• 8 hour shifts
• Monday to Friday
• On call Schedule TBC
• No working remotely
• Diagnose, repair and service Gas Central Heating Systems. The role will be very hands-on and will involve working on your own initiative.
• Fault finding on boilers & central heating systems that have broken down.
• You will be expected to complete paperwork, making sure to get customer signatures to confirm the work has been completed to the
• You must be customer-focused with a right first-time approach.
• Carry out service and repairs along with general preventive maintenance
• ACS Certified.
• Must have Full UK drivers license.
• Must be enthusiastic, driven, and self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
• Must have good people skills with a friendly approach.
• Need to have achieved DBS
• Must have at least 1 years’ experience in
a similar role.
£26,000 – £32,000
per annum depending on experience