CALLING ALL ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS!
Due to new work streams, here at ADS we are looking for experienced Electrical Engineers to join our team working in Wales.
As a fast-growing family-run company, which has been established for over 20 years, we have built our reputation on Providing expert quality, precision, and timeless service to the electrical mechanical, heating and building services throughout Wales.
Our employers are at the heart of what we do and have exciting new career opportunities.
As an experienced Electrical Engineers, you will work closely with our business support teams and spend the entirety of the day our of the office working in our clients homes providing safety and compliance work.
• Company Van
• Fuel Card
• Van Stock
• Part Uniform and PPE
• PDA / Phone or Tablet
• Paid Holidays
• Training & Mentorship
• Additional Training Available
• 8 hour shifts
• Monday to Friday
• On call Schedule TBC
• No working remotely
• Electrical testing – Domestic and Commercial
• Rewires – Domestic and Commercial
• Inspection and testing essential
• 18th edition preferred, NVQ Level 3, AM2
• Any other qualifications including PV, EV, etc would be a bonus but not essential
Salary: £26,000 – £32,000 depending on experience